Growbiz is a community based enterprise support service covering East Perthshire. They came to Great Little Brands with a need to define their brand, update their image and create a new website.
We had a lively and informal brand development workshop to help members of the GrowBiz team define their brand and its personality. We used this work to help create the design and development brief to update the logo and create a new website. Working with Doepud Web Design, we refreshed the logo – to reflect the brand values of GrowBiz and make it adaptable for a variety of situations, including social media and the website.
The new website needed to be welcoming, engaging and informative for clients, potential clients and opinion formers. It was really important that it didn’t look and feel like a formal, business support site. It also needed to:
- show-case success stories
- provide a facility to post news, blogs and manage a busy calendar of events
- link to social media
- create a resources feature to sign-post clients to other sources of information
- establish a directory of local businesses supported by GrowBiz.
- we also needed to include a user-friendly content management system so that content can be easily updated by the GrowBiz team.
Oh, and in addition we also needed to make it easier for the GrowBiz team to communicate with their clients and other followers through emails and newsletters.
And here it is: the new GrowBiz website.